If you are looking for Ski transfers to the wonderful Dolomites ski resorts, trust local companies who are aware of the weather conditions and are used to snow and ice on the roads.
Living all the year round in the mountains means that we are the right persons for your ski transfers and our equipped 4-wheel drive cars will assure you a safe trip in all conditions.
The most common ski transfers are:
- Venice Marco Polo airport – Cortina d’Ampezzo - 1 hour and 45 minutes driving time
- Venice town Piazzale Roma – Cortina d’Ampezzo - 2 hours driving time
- Innsbruck airport – Cortina d’Ampezzo - 2 hours and 20 minutes driving time
- Venice Marco Polo airport – Corvara - 2 hours and 45 minutes driving time
- Venice Marco Polo airport – Arabba - 2 hours and 45 minutes driving time
- Venice Marco Polo airport – Colfosco - 2 hours and 50 minutes driving time
- Venice Marco Polo airport – San Cassiano - 2 hour and 30 minutes driving time
We are available also for ski transfers for Sella Ronda or Marmolada resorts and for ski tours with local ski instructors who will give you the possibility to enjoy the slopes feeling safe with someone who knows the resorts.
Use our transfer service also in the summer for your trekking trips Also during the summer our service can help you reach your excursions sites with no waste of time being there early in the morning enjoying the best moment in the day and being picked up as soon as you’ve finished your trek.