TRANSFER SERVICE RATES TO/FROM TRANSFER INNSBRUCK
Car up to 4 passengers
Car/minivan up to 6 passengersi
Minivan up to 8 passengers
It is a small but well-served airport, especially with flights from northern Europe.
The city of Innsbruck offers a variety of tourist attractions. The exciting medieval era is still present in the historic center that boasts 800 years of history. The bustling history of the city is told through the many monuments: Il Tettuccio d’Oro, the loggia of the Emperor Maximilian I witness of knightly tournaments, the Imperial Palace e il Castle of Ambras..
The Innsbruck to Cortina transfer passes through the Alps, the busy and scenic Pusteria Valley and leads to Cortina d'Ampezzo from the north.
With our customized transfer service getting out from the airport will be fast and easy:
- Meeting point: at the arrivals just outside the luggage room sliding doors. The driver will hold a name board;
- The driver will keep your flight monitored in order to be there once it lands. 1 hour waiting time after landing is included. Each extra hour will cost €30/40 and will be agreed each time;
- The driver will help you with your luggage and bring you directly to the car;
- Cancellation is free up to 8 hours before the transfer;
- 24/7 phone emergency number is +39 338 488 97 93;
- No need of deposit. The day before the trip our office will send you a text or email to re-confirm all the details, please answer to it.
OUR SOLUTIONS FOR A PERFECT TRANSFERThanks to our ‘car hire with driver service’ the Transfer Innsbruck Cortina transfer will give you the following amenities:
- Being welcomed by our drivers’ courtesy, who will give you complete assistance and will help with luggage from the arrival to your hotel;
- Direct door2door driving from Transfer Innsbruck to Cortina with no waiting time;
- Total safety thanks to 4-wheel drive vehicles and local drivers who know the road situation, both in case of snow or heavy traffic. Look at the facilities of our vehicles;
- Plenty of space for your luggage thanks to extra-long boots, transporting also sport equipment such as skis, boots, snowboards, bicycles and strollers in a safe and comfortable way (please let us know if you have bulky luggage or sport equipment with you);
- Particular attention to your children with approved child seats, suitable for various ages and entertainment devices;
- Free Wi-Fi on board and bottles of water;
- Having the opportunity to immediately enjoy the mountain atmosphere, speaking to those who live in Cortina all year round.